What you will hear in our discussion with Grant Baldwin:
- Top 3 Questions to ask yourself if you want to get paid to speak
- How Long does it take to become a paid speaker
- Leaving a career as a youth pastor to become a speaker
- Leaving the job you went to school for
- What to expect building up your own biz
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Grant Baldwin
Grant Baldwin is the creator of the Booked And Paid To Speak training program, a nationally known keynote speaker and author. His podcast “How Did You Get Into That?” has over 30,000 listeners every month and has been the #1 ranked Careers show in iTunes.
As a speaker, Grant has given hundreds of presentations and has spoken to over 400,000 people in 45 different states through leadership conferences, conventions, and other events. His book and curriculum for students, “Reality Check,” is taught in 400 schools around the country.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"