What You Will Hear:
- Darren Hardy's path to Becoming Publisher of Success Magazine
- The Operating System ALL SUCCESS Builds Upon
- Why So Many People Fail
- People are Misled – Darren Hardy on Why He Wrote “Compound Effect”
- Darren Hardy on His Personal Success Routines
- Success is not about how fast you start; it's how long you can remain consistent – Darren Hardy
- Some of our best intentions FAIL because we don't have a system of execution – Darren Hardy
In this two-part podcast series, he talks about, among other things – mentors, success routines, habits, momentum, media exposure, marriage, and of course, the magic of the compound effect.
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest
While he may not have appreciated it at the time, those early-morning wake-up calls by his football-coach dad, were setting him up for something big – a six-figure income in his own business, by the time he was 18 and the creation of a $50 million business, by age 27.
Publisher of Success magazine, New York Times bestselling author of The Compound Effect, husband, and humanitarian, Darren Hardy, joins us on the show.
In this two-part podcast series, he talks about, among other things – mentors, success routines, habits, momentum, media exposure, marriage, and of course, the magic of the compound effect. Here is the second half of the conversation.
Books (We bought all his books/CDs, and attended his seminar!)
- DO NOT read this book! STUDY IT!!! – The Compound Effect
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #Join the Ride
- Live Your Best Year Ever!
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"