What you will hear in our discussion with Nina Rowan Heller:
- Mental health pro turned author & wellness coach
- Validate your voice
- Achieve your weight loss goals
- Life after mental health & psychiatric work
- Divorce care caseworker to wellness coach & speaker
- Overworked Caseworker to Wellness Coach
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Nina Rowan Heller
Nina continues to provide individual health coaching and training to top executives, actors, sports figures, and Olympic athletes. Over the years, clients became more mobile and the demands for individual services continued, Nina’s services adapted. She continues to travel to clients for intensive assessments, consultations, and interventions. Most clients experience the power and success of her work through weekly phone sessions.
- 23 Years of Experience as Mental Health Professional, Health Coach, Lifestyle Change Management Consultant and Personal Fitness Trainer
- 33 Years of Experience in Resistance Training, Fitness, Nutrition, and Therapeutic Nutritional Supplementation
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Masters of Science & Bachelors of Arts
Nina is a very active wife and stepmother of 4 children. She resides in Austin, Texas and San Diego, California. She loves doing anything outdoors, traveling, experiencing and meeting new people. Nina loves challenges, believes the body is amazing and that in staying in curiosity keeps her learning and expanding every day.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"