What You Will Hear:
- No More Hiding – Bobbi’s Story
- Survivor of Childhood Abuse – a Triumph Story
- Depression Dominated Her Life – How She Turned Around
- Failed Marriages, Suicidal Attempts – How She Turned Around
- She Used to Choose men who Treat Her Badly
- “I learned to stand with imperfection” – Bobbi’s Story
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest
The mixed messages and confusing situations she experienced during childhood and in two unsuccessful marriages, led to feelings of loneliness, depression, and an it's just not worth it, desperation attitude. Almost homeless at one point, she had tricked herself into believing that when ANYTHING goes wrong, it's ALL her fault.
It wasn't until she decided to go public with her flaws that she experienced a breakout, a breakthrough, and liberation. On the show, author of Create your Sacred Personal Text, trauma and recovery coach, Bobbi Parish talks about standing in her imperfection.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"