What you will hear in our discussion with Christine Hassler:
- Divorced at 31, what she did next
- Antidepressants at age 10…
- Getting past shame
- Trusting yourself after the relationship ends
- Avoiding the comparison trap
- Starting over single
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Christine Hassler
Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of Expectation Hangover, The 20 Something Manifesto, and 20 Something, 20 Everything. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make. Visit her online at www.christinehassler.com.
- Expectation Hangover – Free Yourself from Your Past, Change Your Present and Get What You Really Want
- The 20 Something Manifesto
- 20 Something, 20 Everything
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"