What you will hear in our discussion with Debra Oakland:
- Experience tremendous loss in life
- Journey of grief and healing
- How to support others in grief
- How to process grief in a healthy way
- When it’s time to write your own book
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Debra Oakland
Debra Oakland is founder of Living in Courage Online – A Spiritual Oasis for Overcoming Life’s Biggest Challenges. Over a short 4 years Debra lost her 21 year old son, her baby girl in the 8th month of pregnancy and both brothers. A few years later, her father passed from prostate cancer. Debra’s story and passion to teach others how to live a life in courage, has been featured in major media outlets including online TV, radio, magazines, and best-selling books.
- Change Your Movie, Change Your Life: 7 Reel Concepts for Courageous Change
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"