What you will hear in our discussion with Josephine Gross:
- The need for a life shift at age 50
- What to do with your 2nd half of life
- Coming to the US from Belgium
- The art of surrendering and finding what’s your “next”
- How yoga can transform your day
- Women’s advantage in business
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Josephine Gross
Originally from Belgium, Dr. Josephine Gross came to the US to pursue her PhD in French at Stanford University. In 1997 Josephine was introduced to network marketing by a friend in Northern California and joined for the personal and professional development opportunity.
At her first company event, she met her husband Chris Gross, then CEO of MLM Publishing, Inc.
Josephine started working as managing editor and circulation manager for several network marketing publications. In 2001 she and Chris founded Networking Times and in 2003 they launched Networking University.
Josephine followed John David Mann as editor in chief of Networking Times in 2006.
Josephine was elected to the ANMP Board of Directors and became the chair of the ANMP Committee for International Expansion.
Since 2007 Josephine has been speaking at numerous international network marketing company and generic events. Her most popular speaking topics include:
- The Rising Economic Power of Women
- Women Are Wired to Win in the New Economy
- The Feminine Side of Leadership
- The Global Impact of Network Marketing
- Be Unstoppable by Tying Your Business to Your Life Purpose
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"