What you will hear in our discussion with Kasia Johnson:
- Toxic people and Recovery Blockers
- Build Entrepreneurial Confidence
- Learn not to take things personally
- Find Spiritual Healing
- Recover from Infidelity
- Starting Over for Single Moms
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Kasia Johnson
Kasia is an accomplished and reputable out-of-the-box thinker with 14 years experience in creative execution and team management from large corporations to boutique firms.
She is an expert at building authentic client relationships and knows how to deliver with dedication.
She is a creative and driven problem solver with a proven track record of bringing new light to projects with strong focus on interactive design, social media strategies, and campaign implementation.
She is the founder of Merge Forward and a Polish-born Texan with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys traveling for creative inspiration.
– Business development / new sales
– Experience in interactive / digital & print mediums
– Social media strategies
– Campaign implementation
– Creative: art director, graphic & website design, catalog, photography
– Extensive print management & execution
– Proficient in design software
– Entrepreneurial spirit
3-4 of your personal quotes from your book, blog, speech, or material. 120 characters MAX:
Say yes to what scares you and no to what drains you.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"