What you will hear in our discussion with Ken Blanchard:
- How Ken Blanchard Wrote So Many Successful Books
- Life is what happens to you when you are planning to do something else
- “Don’t always believe what other people says about yourself” – Ken Blanchard
- Tips for becoming a successful author – Ken Blanchard
- Author of “One-minute Manager” Ken Blanchard Story
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Ken Blanchard
Kenneth Hartley Blanchard (born May 6, 1939) is an American author and management expert. His book The One Minute Manager (co-authored with Spencer Johnson) has sold over 13 million copies and has been translated into 37 languages. He has coauthored over 30 other best-selling books, including Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service (1993), Leadership and the One Minute Manager: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Leadership (1985) (in which he coined the term seagull manager), Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization (1997), Whale Done! The Power of Positive Relationships (2002) and Leading at a Higher Level: Blanchard on Leadership and Creating High Performing Organizations (2006).
- The New One Minute Manager
- Whale Done!: The Power of Positive Relationships
- Link to all books by Ken Blanchard
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"