What you will hear in our discussion with Bob Goff:
- Author of Love Does Bob Goff gives a practical tip for new writers
- ADHD? How to creatively harness the idea fire hydrant
- How quitting can lead to success
- What's the best way to capture your ideas without being distracted or taken off task
- Remove the complications, have faith and show unconditional love
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Bob Goff
Bob Goff is the New York Times Best-Selling Author of Love Does, as well as an attorney who founded Restore International, a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India, Somalia, Iraq and Nepal. Bob is a sought after speaker for leadership, church and university events, inspiring current and future influencers to get to the “do” part of life. Choosing to live audaciously, Bob connects to audiences in a powerfully inspirational yet down to earth manner.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"