What you will hear in our discussion with JB Glossinger:
- Walking away from a near-corporate tragedy
- Aerospace pro to author & lifestyle entrepreneur
- Near heart attack at age 35
- The missing ingredient in goal-setting
- Career decisions and entrepreneurial success
- The road to a successful coach and author
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest JB Glossinger
JB Glossinger, MBA, Ph.D., is a self-described “archaeologist of life,” who has studied human potential, performance, and happiness for over 40 years. He is widely beloved as the Morning Coach, with a daily podcast that has been downloaded 17 million times over the past seven years. A sought-after motivational speaker and coach with an international following, JB is also a Mastermind group leader and a contributing writer for The Business Journals, a 43-paper network. He holds advanced degrees in business and metaphysics but credits his street education – from black eyes to near bankruptcy – with providing the life-changing lessons that inspired the keys to personal transformation he shares with audiences, coaching clients, and readers worldwide.
- Sacred Six: The Simple Step-by-Step Process for Focusing Your Attention and Recovering Your Dreams
- Get Out of Neutral: Manifest the Life Experience You Desire
- Intelligent Life Design
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"