What you will hear in our discussion with Jim Cathcart:
- Fond memories of the legendary Zig Ziglar
- How to spend quality time with your children when you travel a lot
- When business partnership falls apart
- Regain hope after disappointment
- Writing successful business books and becoming a speaker
- Restart with new hope and dream
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Jim Cathcart
Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE is the most award-winning professional speaker on Earth. As past president of the National Speakers Association and author of 18 books, he has delivered over 3,000 presentations around the world. Jim is best known for his pioneering work “Relationship Selling” which has now been translated into multiple languages and achieved best-seller status in numerous markets. On the personal side, he is a singer and guitarist and an active mountain trail runner. His passion is Helping People Succeed.
His TV shows can be seen on TSTN and Thrive15.com. Jim’s TEDx video is in the top 1% with over 675,000 views.
- The Acorn Principle: Know Yourself, Grow Yourself
- The Eight Competencies of Relationship Selling: How to Reach the Top 1% in Just 15 Extra Minutes a Day
- Relationship Selling: The eight competencies of top sales producers
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"