What you will hear in our discussion with Sandra White:
- How “Looking for Prince Charming” has hurt both women and men
- How one can “self-anesthetize” traumatic childhood experiences
- Looking for love in all the wrong places
- Trying to fix a broken marriage
- Coming Back from a Shattered Life
- Healing from a life shattered by an imperfect world
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Sandra White
Sandra is now writing, speaking and teaching on the reality of God in the wake of an international war on women in our homes, our churches, our communities and our world. Her first book, My God, My Man captures the essence of her journey while teaching practical solutions for her readers who are longing for their hearts, and their lives, to be whole again.
Single or married, young or old, Sandra is committed to helping women find lasting love, and claim their true identity in God through an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
Connect with Sandra through her website.
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"