What you will hear in our discussion with Walt Hampton:
- Leave the legal profession
- Trial lawyer to Bestselling Author
- Trial Lawyer to speaker
- 70-80 hr work week burnout
- Divorce and work distractions
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Walt Hampton
Walt Hampton, J.D. is the President & Chief Operating Officer of Book Yourself Solid® Worldwide. A management consultant, leadership trainer and elite-level certified business coach, Walt was Ivy-educated as a trial attorney.
He is the best-selling author of Journeys on the Edge: Living a Life That Matters, named a Top 10 Non-Fiction Book and recipient of two North American Book Awards. He is also the author of The Power Principles of Time Mastery: Do Less, Make More, Have Fun.
He is a leading authority on the application of positive psychology to career and job success, business development and goal achievement.
- Journeys on the Edge: Living a Life That Matters
- The Power Principles of Time Mastery: Do Less, Make More, Have Fun
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"