What you will hear in our discussion with Lisa Bevere:
- Terrified of public speaking & embarrassed of handicap
- Lost an eye to cancer at age 5
- Six months to live at age five
- Identity & purpose in a world of confusion
- Getting past comparison, expectations, & confusion
- Live Free from Comparison and Rivalry
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Lisa Bevere
Lisa Bevere believes in women and empowers them by weaving the practical with the profound truth of God's Word in award-winning curriculums and best-selling books (Lioness Arising, Fight Like a Girl, Nurture, Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry, and more). Her heart breaks over social injustice. As an advocate for change, she rallies others to be an answer to desperate problems near and far. She and her husband John Bevere co-founded Messenger International, an organization established to teach, reach, and rescue. Lisa is the mother of four sons and grandmother of three. (note: if airing after August 8, please say “grandmother of four”)
- Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison
- Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero
- Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World
Subscribe and receive a FREE Gift!
Download a book summary (PDF) of Finding Your Voice by editors of "Success Magazine"